Imaging and Mammography
Vista Health System offers close-to-home diagnostic services
Imaging technology is always progressing, but what matters most to patients are quality and convenience. Vista Health System offers outpatient and inpatient diagnostic imaging services at six centers throughout Lake County, Illinois. At Vista Health System, patients will benefit from advanced imaging equipment, skilled radiology technologists on staff, and the experience of our board-certified diagnostic radiologists. Reports are faxed and made available electronically immediately after finalization by our radiologist. We know that patients have a choice in where they receive health care, and we want their first choice to be Vista Health System.
Vista Health System's Centralized scheduling makes it easy to schedule an appointment for any of the Vista diagnostic imaging locations. Our digital fax management system allows all Vista locations to access any order with the physician's office only faxing to one number. Also available to physicians is Order Facilitator – a web-based product provided to physicians at no cost to make ordering exams more efficient, while decreasing patient delays and denials. It provides the availability to digitally place orders with electronic signature, check medical necessity at time of entry and eliminate lost or incomplete orders.
Contact Our Central Scheduling:
M – F, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sat., 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Schedule an appointment at any Vista location.
- Extended & Saturday hours
- Spanish-speaking schedulers available
- Digital fax management system
- Order Facilitator
- See our listing for evening and Saturday hours
Arrival on test day
- Arrive on time. Patients should call if they will need to arrive late or reschedule.
- Patients should be prepared to share any pertinent medical history with the technologist performing their exam.
- Patients should bring the following to their appointment:
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Written doctor's order/prescription indicating the study to be performed
- Insurance referral form and doctor precertification if required by their insurance
- X-rays or other previous studies for comparison
- Current medication list
Our Six Imaging Locations Serving Lake County