1. Call Vista's Central Scheduling at 847-360-4184 to select a date and time for your test(s). If necessary, you may be asked to provide your contact information for us to call you back by the end of the day.
2. The registration process will be completed while you are on the phone. We will need your basic personal information (address, phone, etc.) and employment information. We will also ask for two emergency contacts with phone numbers. Please also have your insurance information ready, as we will gather this including your policy number, subscriber's name and date of birth.
3. We will contact your insurance company to obtain any required authorizations or referrals. We will ask for recent benefit information to assist in determining how much the insurance company will cover; and if you will be responsible for any portion of the tests.
4. A financial counselor will call you at least 24 hours before your appointment to discuss any balances due the day of your test. (Paying the balance due by phone will speed up your check-in process.) The financial counsellor will be happy to handly your payment prior to your appointment to move you through our fast-track process.
5. On the day of your testing, you will first check in at our front desk. There, we will obtain your order -- either from you if you have it or from our online ordering system if your doctor has already sent it to us. We will make a copy of your ID and insurance cards and then review our list to determine if you are ready for fast-track.
6. Directions to your area of procedure will be provided to you.
Thank you for visiting Vista Medical Center East for your procedure. Please be sure to ask for any additional assistance at our Registration desk.
Vista Medical Center East
1324 N. Sheridan Road
Waukegan, IL 60085